This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

RuckZuck not comparing enough of the name

Topics: Package related
Aug 8, 2016 at 9:18 PM
Hi!

I have 2 examples of RuckZuck not comparing names correctly or there's a need to make sure the vendor names are the same, etc.

One is between different Adobe Flash players - PPAPI vs FLASH, etc. The other is for "XML Notepad 2007" by Microsoft and "XmlNotepad" from Lovett Software.

I have screen shots for this but could not figure out how to include them. Is there an address where I can send you a regular e-mail with them attached?

Thanks,

Dave Venus
Coordinator
Aug 9, 2016 at 8:13 PM
Hi Dave

I've fixed (hopefully) XML Notepad; "XML Notepad" from Chris Lovett and "XMLNotepad" from Lovett Software seems to be the same product. "XML Notepad 2007" from Microsoft is no longer part of "XmlNotepad"

Flash Player is more difficult, I have 86 Product Names starting with "Adobe Flash Player"... Some are Bundles (ActiveX and NPAPI ..). Do you have a specific ProductName and Version that does not match ?

Note:
Your Account is now a 'PRO' User, If you logon on RuckZuck with your account, you can edit all existing Apps or on the WebSite, you have on option to browse all defintion Files... THX