This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Icon Resolution

Topics: Package related
Nov 3, 2016 at 5:03 PM
Edited Nov 3, 2016 at 5:04 PM
I just installed the plugin for CM and it's fantastic! I noticed that some of the packages are using a low res icon that then shows as blurry in Software Center. (Audacity, NSIS, Powershell 5.0)

How does RuckZuck determine which image to grab? I'm creating new 120x120 icons for the affected packages - if it's possible to update just the .ico files in the packages I don't mind sending them your way.

When I get a bit of time I'm planning to add some apps to the repo - this is such a great tool, thanks for creating it!
Coordinator
Nov 4, 2016 at 4:18 PM
There was an issue in an earlier version of RuckZuck.exe where a low resolution icon was used to store in the repository... Currently, I'm using 48x48 images as these can scale down for the Web-Site preview and don't look to bad in ConfigMgr.... But I may have to change the tool in the future to store different scales of the icon..

I've updated Audacity, NSIS and PowerShell to use at least an 48x48 Icon... If you have other Apps with blurry Icons, let me know...

Don't hesitade to upload your favourite apps.. and don't forget to make an account on RuckZuck.tools and use the Account when you upload the Apps so you will become a "PRO" User with access to all the XML-Files of the Repository...