This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under HowTo

ExecutionPolicy Bypass not working

first post: karolkislenko wrote: Hello, First of all, great tool! Tried it to get working, applic...

latest post: karolkislenko wrote: Client Settings in CM was the key! Thank You!

answered by: rzander wrote: What is you current execution policy ? ( run: get-ExecutionPolicy )...

RuckZuck not working in SCCM 1610

first post: BurgerhoutJ wrote: Hi, I just installed the RuckZuck add-on in SCCM 1610, but when I...

latest post: rzander wrote: The config file in your link is not valid... Please close all open ...

answered by: rzander wrote: The config file in your link is not valid... Please close all open ...

Any way to change the download folder form pkg ID# to name?

first post: Russr123 wrote: for SCCM, when it auto makes a package, it a folder like this 00dce...

latest post: rzander wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

answered by: rzander wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

how to edit the edit the install scipt when its a exe inside a zip?

first post: Russr123 wrote: example...

latest post: rzander wrote: Switch to Full-Screen mode, then you will see the "PreInstall Scrip...

Deployment Type

first post: Sectomy wrote: Hi, is it possible to make the Deployment Type to Available and I...

latest post: Sectomy wrote: in our environment its not usefull or not possible :( we had this d...

Configuration Manager Plugin for console

first post: Scorchguy wrote: I install the plug-in, click on an application, and then click crea...

latest post: rzander wrote: The RZ4ConfigMgr.exe.config File is located in AdminConsole\Bin (SC...

Device Collection ?

first post: Sectomy wrote: Hi, im talking bout the ConfigMgr Addon. is it possible to switch...

latest post: rzander wrote: If you remove the DefaultADGroup in the .config File, the Tool will...

What is the workflow to generate a meta-installer

first post: koppor wrote: I want to distribute a set of softwarepackages in a self-contained ...

latest post: rzander wrote: RuckZuck does not provide an installer pro product. You can use Pow...

Hwo to overwrite installer settings?

first post: koppor wrote: Concrete setting: I want to install MiKTeX using RuckZuck and I wan...

latest post: rzander wrote: RuckZuck does always install a product with their default settings....

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions