This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Package related

Applikationen können in Task Sequenz nicht installiert werden - 16389

first post: danieljelinek wrote: Hallo, heute wollte ich Applikationen welche von Ruckzuck importi...

latest post: rzander wrote: That's the right Forum to discuss Issues with Java ! Just did some...

Icon Resolution

first post: PNWS wrote: I just installed the plugin for CM and it's fantastic! I noticed th...

latest post: rzander wrote: There was an issue in an earlier version of RuckZuck.exe where a lo...

VLC media player 2.2.4 RZ493970 X64 Uninstall not working

first post: sastu wrote: I just wanted to let you know that the VLC X64 uninstall script use...

latest post: rzander wrote: THX, it's fixed now...

answered by: rzander wrote: THX, it's fixed now...

Any way to change the download folder form pkg ID# to name?

first post: Russr123 wrote: for SCCM, when it auto makes a package, it a folder like this 00dce...

latest post: rzander wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

answered by: rzander wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

RuckZuck not comparing enough of the name

first post: dvenus wrote: Hi! I have 2 examples of RuckZuck not comparing names correctly o...

latest post: rzander wrote: Hi Dave I've fixed (hopefully) XML Notepad; "XML Notepad" from Chr...

Useful links

first post: dvenus wrote: Hi! In researching how to create a silent install for IOBIT Unins...

latest post: rzander wrote: Have you found a way to install IOBIT Uninstaller silently ?

How often are new submissions checked? How are we notified if accepted or rejected?

first post: dvenus wrote: Hi! Here are my questions on packages: How often are package su...

latest post: rzander wrote: Hi Dave All Package submission will show up on [RuckZuck.tools](ht...

JavaRuntime does not install with ConfigMgr on x64 Systems

first post: rzander wrote: As the JRE Installer does not work properly when running with the S...

How is it ensured that RuckZuck always has the latest version?

first post: koppor wrote: As far as I understood, the content of RuckZucks's repository is ma...

latest post: rzander wrote: Yes, it's a manual process. But there are already some mechanism in...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions